We are not allowing anyone to wait in our waiting room. Patients that need to be seen in the office are asked to call when they arrive and wait in their car until there is an exam room available.
Here is what you will see at the office:
- We have removed all toys, books, and magazines from the office. Please bring any entertainment you feel your patient may need during their visit.
- We have also removed the treasure tower, rubber ducks, and therapy dogs to minimize surfaces.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE (masks, gloves, and safety glasses).
- We have designated sick and well exam rooms.
- Our cleaning scheduled has increased
- The best precautions to take to reduce the risk of getting sick include frequent hand washing for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water, and refraining from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Further, follow recommendations by the
CDC found here
To stay update on the lastest updates from Bee Well, we recommend you
follow us on Facebook.
It’s our honor and pleasure to serve you, particularly during challenging times, and we thank you for being at the heart of what we do.