Bee Well's Updated Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Here is what we will be doing to avoid exposures and keep everyone safe:
- Walk-in hour has been canceled until further notice.
- We have removed all toys, books, and magazines from the office. Please bring any entertainment you feel your patient may need during their visit.
- We ask that all patients 2 years and older and adults wear a face mask while in the office.
- Virtual visits are available upon request. If your child is overdue for a well visit please contact us or schedule online.
Do you need care for or have questions about your child after hours?
First check the “Symptom Tracker” on our website under “Patient Resources” for free medical advice from the American Academy of Pediatrics for a wide variety of issues.
For infants under 8 weeks old, we are available to provide answers to urgent questions until 10pm. For emergencies such as fever, call 911 or go directly to Dell Children’s or St. David’s North (North Austin Medical Center) pediatric ER.
Is your child over 8 weeks old?
- You may call the St. David’s pediatric nurse advice line 24/7 at no charge at (844) 533-5437.
- You may access 24/7 on-demand virtual visits on our website by going to the top right of the homepage, clicking “Get Care” then “Immediate Care”, to be connected to Texas licensed, board-certified Family Medicine physicians for a virtual visit.
- If needing in-person care, see these trusted locations for after-hours care: Urgent Care for Kids, Texas Children’s Urgent Care, Dell Children’s, St. David’s North (North Austin Medical Center) pediatric ER.
News & Announcements
Notice Regarding Dr. Gonzalez
Dr. Gonzalez will no longer be seeing patients at Bee Well Pediatrics effective March 1st, 2021. Drs. Czuba and Van Benthuysen are available to care for her patients. If you… Read More
Weather Updates 2/18
Bee Well Pediatrics will be open tomorrow (2/19) for those with scheduled appointments. Only come if it is safe for you to drive. We will not charge cancellation or no-show… Read More
What You Need To Know: Texas Phase 1 Reopening May 1st
On April 27th, Governor Abbott announced plans for Phase 1 repening of the state starting May 1st. Here are the details: Malls, restaurants, movie theaters, libraries, and museums can reopen,… Read More
Proudly Part of Privia Health
Bee Well Pediatrics is proudly part of Privia Health. Privia connects us with leading doctors in the community to transform healthcare by delivering high-quality, coordinated care that is centered on our patients.
To learn more about the resources that help you manage your healthcare, or to find other Privia doctors, visit their website.
"The staff is friendly and welcoming and I trust Dr. Van and Dr. Czuba implicitly. They really go above and beyond by tracking down information and recommendations if they don't know them off-hand."
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.