Bee Well's Updated Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Starting in June, we will start seeing well visits of all ages. Here is what we will be doing to avoid exposures and keep everyone safe:
- Virtual visits for sick patients will continue through the end of June. All sick exams will be done curbside on an as needed basis.
- Our waiting room will remain closed. Patients will need to call upon arrival.
- We are asking that only 1 parent accompany the patient to their visit. We are happy to face time with a second parent during the visit.
- We have removed all toys, books, and magazines from the office. Please bring any entertainment you feel your patient may need during their visit.
- We have also removed the treasure tower and rubber ducks to minimize surfaces.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE (masks, gloves, and safety glasses).
- We ask that all patients 2 years and older and adults wear a face mask while in the office.
If your child is overdue for a well visit please contact us or schedule online.
News & Announcements
What You Need To Know: Texas Phase 1 Reopening May 1st
On April 27th, Governor Abbott announced plans for Phase 1 repening of the state starting May 1st. Here are the details: Malls, restaurants, movie theaters, libraries, and museums can reopen,… Read More
Texas Reopening and Virutal Well Visits: What Bee Well patients need to know
Is Texas really re-opening on April 20, 2020? Not exactly. Here is what you need to know about the April 17, 2020 orders from Governor Abbottt: State Parks are… Read More
Virtual Visit Toolkit: Part 1
During this time of social distancing, Bee Well is taking our virtual visits to the next level so you can stay home and still get great pediatric care from our… Read More
Proud to be Part of Privia Medical Group
Bee Well Pediatrics is a proud member of Privia Medical Group. The best doctors in our community have joined together to form Privia Medical Group (PMG), a multi-specialty, high-performance medical group that puts patients first. Our physicians are united by the mission of providing better, more coordinated care for their patients.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.
"The staff is friendly and welcoming and I trust Dr Van and Dr Morgan implicitly. They really go above and beyond by tracking down information and recommendations if they don't know them off-hand."
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.