Bee Well's Updated Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Here is what we will be doing to avoid exposures and keep everyone safe:
- Walk-in hour has been canceled until further notice.
- Our waiting room will remain closed. Patients will need to call upon arrival.
- We have removed all toys, books, and magazines from the office. Please bring any entertainment you feel your patient may need during their visit.
- We have also removed the treasure tower and rubber ducks to minimize surfaces.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE (masks, gloves, and safety glasses).
- We ask that all patients 2 years and older and adults wear a face mask while in the office.
As of June 28, 2021
- Both parents may accompany their child to office visits.
- In office sick visits are available for those without covid symptoms and without a history of exposure. Covid symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, vomiting, headache.
- Virtual visits with curbside exams as needed will continue to be available for those with symptoms or exposures.
If your child is overdue for a well visit please contact us or schedule online.
News & Announcements
Notice Regarding Dr. Gonzalez
Dr. Gonzalez will no longer be seeing patients at Bee Well Pediatrics effective March 1st, 2021. Drs. Czuba and Van Benthuysen are available to care for her patients. If you… Read More
Weather Updates 2/18
Bee Well Pediatrics will be open tomorrow (2/19) for those with scheduled appointments. Only come if it is safe for you to drive. We will not charge cancellation or no-show… Read More
What You Need To Know: Texas Phase 1 Reopening May 1st
On April 27th, Governor Abbott announced plans for Phase 1 repening of the state starting May 1st. Here are the details: Malls, restaurants, movie theaters, libraries, and museums can reopen,… Read More
Proud to be Part of Privia Medical Group
Bee Well Pediatrics is a proud member of Privia Medical Group. The best doctors in our community have joined together to form Privia Medical Group (PMG), a multi-specialty, high-performance medical group that puts patients first. Our physicians are united by the mission of providing better, more coordinated care for their patients.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.
"The staff is friendly and welcoming and I trust Dr. Van and Dr. Czuba implicitly. They really go above and beyond by tracking down information and recommendations if they don't know them off-hand."
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.